The latest addition to our Products is a range of previously Loved Refurbished Mac’s.
The questions we are often asked are :-
What the deal is with these products ?
Basically all our Refurbished Mac’s are sourced from a Mac Accredited Factory that specializes in refurbishing previously loved Mac’s.
All the Refurbished units come from working environments.
All equipment sourced is processed in the following way :
- Undergoes full hardware diagnostic testing. In the rare event a component fails, it is immediately replaced.
- Is carefully inspected for cosmetic damage and rated (good, excellent, fair, etc.).
- Is cleaned using electronic and environmentally safe products.
The cosmetic condition of each model is noted in the listing. Due to the volume of equipment that is processed through our facility and how quickly our inventory changes, we are simply unable to take photos of each individual unit. Because customers cannot see the actual unit being purchased, we offer a hassle-free return policy. If you are for any reason unsatisfied with your purchase, it may be returned for a refund. This must however be done within 5 days of Purchase.
Below are our definitions of the cosmetic conditions:
- Good: The equipment has accrued normal wear for its age and may have minor cosmetic defects which do not affect operation.
- Excellent: The equipment has accrued very minimal wear for its age and may have slight cosmetic defects, if any.
- Mint: The equipment has accrued no wear and has no cosmetic defects.
- New – Open Box: The equipment is a current or recent model, in mint condition, and includes all original items from Apple.
- New – Factory Sealed: The equipment arrived to us factory sealed in its original packaging and includes all original items from Apple.
- Fair: The equipment has accrued more than normal wear for its age or has an operational defect that does not affect basic use, as noted in the listing. Equipment in this condition is sold in the Clearance section of our site at a significant discount.
The current stock count of each model is noted in its listing and updates real-time. Models we have in high quantity can also be found in the soon to be published Volume Buyers section at a discount, with a minimum purchase of five (5) units.
Notebooks ship with a battery and charger.
Desktops ship with a power cord. A keyboard and mouse can be added from the options in the listing.
All computers ship with the operating system (OS) noted in the listing installed. No OS discs or flash installers are included as we often do not receive these when purchasing equipment to provide when reselling. We encourage you to update to the newest OS that the Mac is compatible with which can downloaded via the Mac App Store. The update is free and doing so will allow the OS to be reinstalled without a disc, should the need arise in the future.
All iPads and iPhones ship with a wall adapter, USB cable, and the iOS noted in the listing installed.
All products have a six months (6 months) hardware warranty. One (1) Year extended warranties are available.
The expected battery life on a full charge varies depending on the age and model of the notebook, and is noted in the listing. It is guaranteed under our ninety (90) day hardware warranty. However, batteries are consumable and are not covered under any of our Extended Warranties. Please visit Apple’s Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan
page for more information.