The latest addition to our Products is a range of previously Loved Refurbished Mac’s.
The questions we are often asked are :-
What the deal is with these products ?
Basically all our Refurbished Mac’s are sourced from a Mac Accredited Factory that specializes in refurbishing previously loved Mac’s.
All the Refurbished units come from working environments.
All equipment sourced is processed in the following way :
- Undergoes full hardware diagnostic testing. In the rare event a component fails, it is immediately replaced.
- Is carefully inspected for cosmetic damage and rated (good, excellent, fair, etc.).
- Is cleaned using electronic and environmentally safe products.
What is the condition of the products?
- Good: The equipment has accrued normal wear for its age and may have minor cosmetic defects which do not affect operation.
- Excellent: The equipment has accrued very minimal wear for its age and may have slight cosmetic defects, if any.
- Mint: The equipment has accrued no wear and has no cosmetic defects.
- New – Open Box: The equipment is a current or recent model, in mint condition, and includes all original items from Apple.
- New – Factory Sealed: The equipment arrived to us factory sealed in its original packaging and includes all original items from Apple.
- Fair: The equipment has accrued more than normal wear for its age or has an operational defect that does not affect basic use, as noted in the listing. Equipment in this condition is sold in the Clearance section of our site at a significant discount.