EyeTV DTT contains a full-size coaxial plug and does not require an adapter to connect a rooftop aerial. EyeTV DTT is compatible with Elgato’s EyeTV Remote (included) and comes with EyeTV 3 software. Watch, pause, and rewind live television, search the Programme Guide, record TV shows, edit out unwanted content and automatically send recordings to iTunes® to sync with other devices. Share EyeTV recordings over a local network with other Macs and access them on an iPod® Touch or iPhone™ via Wi-Fi.
• Watch, pause and rewind live TV
• Organize your recordings in smart playlists
• Receives digital TV (DVB-T)
• Slender USB stick
• Great value: Inexpensive, comes with EyeTV 3 software
• Compatible with the EyeTV Remote (not included)
• Export TV recordings to iPhone™, iPod®, Sony PSP™ and popular video applications
• Records in lossless quality setting
• DVB stream is recorded unaltered, therefore full quality DVB-T content is recorded as encoded by the broadcaster.
• EyeTV DTT Deluxe Std supports DVB-T multilingual programming and Dolby® Digital sound.
• Macintosh® computer with a PowerPC® G4,G5 or Intel Core® processor
• 512 MB of physical RAM
• Built-in USB 2.0 port
• Mac OS X v10.4 or later.
*Note: Internet connection required to download Programme Guide data AND 720p or 1080i HD features require an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. DVB-T reception can vary by location, and a rooftop aerial may be required in areas with a weak or obstructed DVB-T signal.