EyeTV Hybrid delivers free-to-view digital television to your Mac via aerial (DVB-T, also known as DTT or Freeview) and cable (DVB-C), as well as analogue television. EyeTV Hybrid contains a full-size and built-in coaxial plug and does not require an adapter. It can also connect a variety of devices to your Mac via composite (RCA) and S-Video such as a set top box for premium channels and satellite, a VCR, or a camcorder.
• Watch, rewind, fast forward, and pause live TV and FM radio on your Mac
• Record hours of television and FM radio and edit out unwanted content
• Create TV series subscriptions with Smart Guides
• Organize recordings in Smart Playlists
• Export recordings automatically to your iPod®, iPhone™ or Apple TV®
• Access recordings via Wi-Fi and share with other Macs on a local network
• EyeTV Hybrid comes with TerraTec Home Cinema software for Windows PC compatibility. Many of the same features offered by EyeTV 3 software are supported.
Analogue, FM, DVB-T/C Tuner:
• Frequency range: 48-860MHz (VHF and UHF)
• Analogue TV standards: PAL, SECAM
• Digital TV standards: DVB-T, DVB-C
• FM Radio
• Stereo Audio
• Supported modulations 16, 64, 128 and 256 QAM, QPSK; Bandwidths 6, 7, 8 MHz
Input and Output:
• USB 2.0
• Aerial input: Coaxial connector (IEC)
• S-Video (via break out cable, included)
• Composite video (via break out cable, included)
• Stereo audio (via break out cable, included)
• IR remote control sensor
• Mac: PowerPC® G4,G5 or Intel Core® processor, Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
• PC: 2,0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or Intel Atom CPU, Windows XP SP2 or Vista SP1 (32 or 64 Bit)
• 1 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
• Internet connection required to download Program Guide data.
*Note: 720p or 1080i HD features require an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. Analogue signals are processed via software encoder, quality depends on processor performance.