Interactive Electronics CC will refund or exchange purchases from the online store within 7 days of date of receipt provided that the following conditions are met:
Valid reasons for return/exchange/refund include:
- Damaged or faulty item delivered
- Incorrect item/s delivered
- Purchase of item does not meet expectations
- An incorrect price has been displayed
- Supplier or Stock holder has depleted their reserves of specially priced stock
- Your item has not been delivered to you within the specified delivery time
We will accept the return of an item provided that:
- Proof of purchase is presented
- The item has not been used or installed
- The item is returned unopened in its original packaging (ie no seals have been broken) with all the original software and manuals
We will not be able to accept the return of an item if:
- The item you want to return is sent back to us later than 7 days of dispatch/RECEIPT
- The item is not in the condition in which it was delivered to you
- If the item has been opened, the seal is broken and/or the warranty stickers have been removed
- If the item has been tampered with or if the goods were operated outside of the manufacturer’s specifications
Damaged, Faulty Items or Incorrect Orders
In the event that an item delivered to you is damaged, faulty or not what you ordered:
- You will need to return this item to us
- You are required to contact us at email@example.com within 7 days from date of receipt where the item purchased is faulty
- When you receive the item and it is visibly damaged or not what you ordered, you are required to contact us within 2 days of receipt.
Process of return/refund
- When you return an item to us we will notify you as to its arrival at our premises. We aim to process your return within 2 weeks but please note that should we need to consult with manufacturers, this may take longer.
- Your order or invoice number must be included in the return parcel so that we can process your refund.
- Interactive Electronics CC’s decision on the approach regarding damaged or faulty items is final. Before a credit is passed, a qualified technician at Interactive Electronics will test the returned item or if for any reason testing can not be completed at Interactive Electronics CC, it will be sent to the manufacturer for testing.
- Interactive Electronics CC is not liable for loss of any nature that may occur as a result of the delay of these processes.
- Should Interactive Electronics CC find that a returned item displays performance failure, that item will be replaced or repaired by the company provided that the failure occurs within the warranty period. Please see the section titled “Warranty” below.
- In the event that an incorrect price has been displayed, or the specially priced stock of one of our suppliers/stock holders has been exhausted, we may cancel all or a portion of your order and fully ‘refund’ any previous payments that you may have made towards the affected products.
- Should we be unable to dispatch or deliver your parcel within the time allocated, you may cancel your order and we shall refund you.
How you will be refunded
When the decision has been made to provide a refund for the returned item (provided that our returns and refunds policy conditions were met) we will offer you a credit for our online store at the same value of the returned item or we will replace the item (it will be exchanged for the identical item).
Under no circumstance will cash refunds be offered.
Delivery charges and Handling fee
- A 10 % handling fee will be charged where items are not returned in accordance with the returns policy. (ie. with their original packaging, original tax invoice, software and manuals etc.)
- Should the customer misrepresent the condition of the item returned, a 20 % handling fee will be charged.
- If we find that the returned item is damaged as a result of customer misuse, missing parts, or is in an unusable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Please note that we cannot offer a refund in this type of situation.
- Should you wish to return an item for no reason other than it does not meet your expectations, the cost of returning the parcel is at your expense.
- If the item returned to us is not in the same condition that it was when you sent it we regret that we will not be able to process a refund and you will be liable for the costs of re-delivering the item to you. The packaging of the item is your responsibility, ensuring that it is delivered without getting damaged in transit.
- Should you receive an item that is damaged, faulty or incorrect you are required to return this item to us.
Please see our “Shipping Policy ” for further delivery details.
Items under warranty are sent to the relevant supplier or official service center for repair or replacement.
- Manufacturer Warranty
Warranty is dependent on the manufacturer and their policies.
- Interactive Electronics Warranty
All our items carry our Standard 1 year Carry In Warranty.
- Previously Loved Refurbished Mac Products Warranty
Please follow the link for more information regarding the warranty for these products – Previously Loved Refurbished Mac Products Warranty
Interactive Electronics CC will not be held liable for any damage due to misuse or abuse of goods. Interactive Electronics CC will not be held liable for any data loss whatsoever from storage media returned for exchange or repair. It is the responsibility of the customer to make any necessary back-ups before returning the item.
Before purchasing any software or hardware from us, make sure that that they are compatible with your current operating system and hardware. Interactive Electronics CC is not responsible for system incompatibilities. System requirements are available on our online store in the description section of each item. If you are not sure whether or not the item in question is compatible with your operating system and/or hardware please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
By using our site, you consent to our return policy.
Changes to our Return Policy:
Interactive Electronics CC reserves the right to amend this policy at any time at their discretion. It is the responsibility of you (the customer) to keep yourself updated and to check if the policy has been amended.